Laser cutting uses CNC technology to direct a high-power laser which vaporizes materials and leaves behind a cut edge. Custom laser cutting is used throughout many industries to create cut products from steel, copper, aluminum, brass and more. We are able to utilize fiber laser cutting technology for both large- and small-scale projects, with full CAD/CAM capabilities.
Some advantages of fiber laser cutting include:
- The fiber laser can cut almost any material
- The speed of the fiber laser results in a rapid turnaround
- The fiber laser results in cost-efficiency for your large projects
- CNC technology makes fine, intricate cuts achievable and repeatable
- The small, high-powered laser creates a non-contact cut with no loss to cut and edge quality
We cut OEM parts from a wide variety of materials from aluminum to steel, allowing us to serve the automation, commercial machinery, and natural gas industries. We know that efficiency and consistency are key to your profitability—your goals are our goals as we use sophisticated digital programs to manufacture your product lines.
We utilize both fiber laser cutting and waterjet cutting to create custom cut parts for our manufacturing partners in Rapid City, SD. See which is right for you depending on your needs.